Onsite Training & Support
KASB's on-site training is a great option offered to all KASB members. KASB staff have the skills and knowledge to present facilitated learning opportunities, ranging from informal learning to formal coursework to practical on-site training on the topics of the district’s choice. Whether it is through mentoring,supervision or technical assistance, for administrators, certified or classified staff or for the whole board, KASB can provide what your district needs.
Whole Board Training
- On-site training enables more to attend.
- Several districts in an area can join together to save costs.
- Reduce travel time for board members and staff.
- Individualized instruction customized to meet local needs.
- Handouts and support materials provided.
- Follow-up activities available upon request.
- We focus on practical suggestions and guidelines to address local issues.
is one of the most effective board development options available. Whole Board Training is delivered on-site, customized to meet your district’s specific staff development and board training needs. Whole Board Training works with an individual board (or in some cases, a group of boards in a region) to discuss issues, provide information and establish policies and procedures designed to accomplish your mission.
KASB has a staff of experts available to travel to your district and work with your board. On-site training is advantageous to the district because more individuals from the district are able to participate! Time constraints and travel costs are significantly reduced when training is conducted in the district.