Nominations open for 2018 Leadership for TomorrowCarol Pitts
The Kansas Association of School Boards is accepting nominations for the Leadership for Tomorrow Class of 2018.
Any past graduate of the program can nominate colleagues. Individuals can self-nominate and current KASB members can also submit a nomination. Once nominated, an application and further instructions will be sent to the nominee. The form to submit nominations is online at kasb.org/LFT.
The nomination window will close January 19, 2018.
Participants will be notified by February 2, 2018. The follow dates and sites are planned for the class of 2018:
- Session I – March 1 and 2, 2018: McPherson and Twin Valley
- Session II – May 3 and 4, 2018: Liberal and Hugoton
- Session III – July 19 and 20, 2018: Manhattan
- Session IV – September 13 and14, 2018: Wellington and Wichita
- Session V – November 29 and 30, 2018 (In Conjunction with KASB Annual Conference) Overland Park and Kansas City
- Graduation – December 1, 2018 (During KASB Annual Conference General Session)
Through five two-day sessions, the KASB Leadership for Tomorrow program creates a greater understanding of the Kansas public education system and provides opportunities to develop leadership skills for effective governance and raising student achievement.
The program is open to any KASB member district’s school board member or school administrator. Participation is limited. Board members and district-level administration will be given first priority, though building-level leaders are welcome to also apply.
Learn more at kasb.org/LFT.