KASB Prestigious Partners
P1 Group, Inc., based in Lenexa, Kansas, is a vendor-neutral, single-source provider for all things facilities-related. P1 Group’s K-12 offerings help to reduce the total cost of ownership associated with owning and operating school facilities, thus allowing more flexibility to spend resources on what matters most – our kids and their education. P1 Group, Inc.’s roots date back to 1919 when it began as a family-owned contractor in Kansas City. It has since grown to be one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with over 900 employees and offices in Lenexa, Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, Salina, Wichita, St. Joseph and Las Vegas.
Willdan.com brings the combined power of a strategic partnership with P1 Group, Inc. to expand their reach and be all things facilities to Kansas schools. The two companies share a common goal: ensuring Kansas K-12 educational facilities provide safe, comfortable and efficient learning environments for our students.
P1 Group and Willdan have put their strengths together to reach more Kansas schools and provide all facility solutions through customized plans for solving problems and finding energy, operating and maintenance savings.
k12itc delivers customized services for K-12 school districts, no matter the size. Based in Kansas City, k12itc has developed a model that leverages a special mix of cloud computing and on-site support, enabling districts to achieve better technology support at a lower cost.
KASB Endorsed Solutions
KASB’s Newest Member Benefit!
NSBA BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative
The National School Boards Association's BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative is sponsored by various national and statewide associations around the country. Membership in the Cooperative is open to all types of local government agencies in all states and membership is free. LEARN MORE about the partnership between KASB and BuyBoard!
BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative streamlines the purchasing process for schools, municipalities, and other public entities across the nation—and membership is free!
- Complimentary Membership through KASB: School districts, universities and government agencies can join for free.
- Cost Savings: BuyBoard leverages the power of nationwide volume, so prices are often lower than an entity can get on its own.
- Eﬃciency: BuyBoard’s RFQ functionality allows members to request pricing on volume needs from multiple vendors.
- Compliance: BuyBoard provides members with local and state procurement requirements and a documented audit trail.
- World-Class Vendors & Service: You’ll have access to a wide range of vetted companies that offer quality products, equipment and services.
Patron Insight and RNA Communications.
Patron Insight is a long-time supplier to school districts in Kansas:
- They have 25 years of experience helping school districts understand and connect to patrons.
- Their services include pre-election research, citizen’s advisory committees and communication audits.
- They provide collection and interpretation of data and information districts need to make better decisions. This gives you access to information from key stakeholders who rarely speak up, but whose support is vital.
KASB endorses BoardDocs' paperless eGovernance solution!
As the pioneer of board management services, BoardDocs has helped over 2,000 organizations dramatically lower costs, increase transparency and reduce the time spent producing board packets by up to 75 percent. Going way beyond simply distributing PDF files, KASB BoardDocs cloud-based solutions are so easy to use, your organization will operate more effectively from day one. KASB BoardDocs' next-generation services allow organizations to significantly improve the way they create and manage board packets, access information and conduct meetings.