KASB Prestigious Partners
P1 Group, Inc., based in Lenexa, Kansas, is a vendor-neutral, single-source provider for all things facilities-related. P1 Group’s K-12 offerings help to reduce the total cost of ownership associated with owning and operating school facilities, thus allowing more flexibility to spend resources on what matters most – our kids and their education. P1 Group, Inc.’s roots date back to 1919 when it began as a family-owned contractor in Kansas City. It has since grown to be one of the nation’s premier specialty contractors with over 900 employees and offices in Lenexa, Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, Salina, Wichita, St. Joseph and Las Vegas.
k12itc delivers customized services for K-12 school districts, no matter the size. Based in Kansas City, k12itc has developed a model that leverages a special mix of cloud computing and on-site support, enabling districts to achieve better technology support at a lower cost.
Established in 1978, Opaa! is a family-owned business that works with school districts to deliver a quality, cost effective, food management system. From menu planning, labor management and computerized nutritional analysis to inventory forecasting, Opaa! provides a much needed solution for school systems experiencing a need for food management expertise. Opaa! works with local districts to tailor a child nutrition program that meets local needs, then incorporates locally grown farm-fresh fruits and vegetables. They combine high quality foods with proven purchasing production strategies to deliver superior meals and service.
KASB Endorsed Solutions
KASB’s Newest Member Benefit!
NSBA BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative
The National School Boards Association's BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative is sponsored by various national and statewide associations around the country. Membership in the Cooperative is open to all types of local government agencies in all states and membership is free.
BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative streamlines the purchasing process for schools, municipalities, and other public entities across the nation—and membership is free!
- Complimentary Membership through KASB: School districts, universities and government agencies can join for free.
- Cost Savings: BuyBoard leverages the power of nationwide volume, so prices are often lower than an entity can get on its own.
- Eﬃciency: BuyBoard’s RFQ functionality allows members to request pricing on volume needs from multiple vendors.
- Compliance: BuyBoard provides members with local and state procurement requirements and a documented audit trail.
- World-Class Vendors & Service: You’ll have access to a wide range of vetted companies that offer quality products, equipment and services.
Patron Insight and RNA Communications.
Patron Insight is a long-time supplier to school districts in Kansas:
- They have 25 years of experience helping school districts understand and connect to patrons.
- Their services include pre-election research, citizen’s advisory committees and communication audits.
- They provide collection and interpretation of data and information districts need to make better decisions. This gives you access to information from key stakeholders who rarely speak up, but whose support is vital.
RNA Communications is a marketing firm with deep experience working with government agencies, municipalities, not-for-profits and other public entities.
- They provide marketing and advertising services to non-profits, municipalities and public entities.
- Their fees are structured to support the budgets of non-profit client.
- The staff includes professionals with more than 100 years combined experience.
To learn more, visit the websites and sign-up for the informative Patron Insight, Inc. newsletter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Patron Insight, Inc. and RNA Communications join endorsed provider program
April 2018 School Board Review
KASB endorses BoardDocs' paperless eGovernance solution!
As the pioneer of board management services, BoardDocs has helped over 2,000 organizations dramatically lower costs, increase transparency and reduce the time spent producing board packets by up to 75 percent. Going way beyond simply distributing PDF files, KASB BoardDocs cloud-based solutions are so easy to use, your organization will operate more effectively from day one. KASB BoardDocs' next-generation services allow organizations to significantly improve the way they create and manage board packets, access information and conduct meetings.