BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative streamlines the purchasing process for schools, municipalities, and other public entities across the nation—and membership is free!
- Complimentary Membership through KASB: School districts, universities and government agencies can join for free.
- Cost Savings: BuyBoard leverages the power of nationwide volume, so prices are often lower than an entity can get on its own.
- Eﬃciency: BuyBoard’s RFQ functionality allows members to request pricing on volume needs from multiple vendors.
- Compliance: BuyBoard provides members with local and state procurement requirements and a documented audit trail.
- World-Class Vendors & Service: You’ll have access to a wide range of vetted companies that offer quality products, equipment and services.
BuyBoard is a FREE program to KASB Members
To establish your membership just follow these three simple steps:
- Review the interlocal participation agreement on buyboard.com/national/how-to-join.
- Complete the online form and submit.
- Login information will be sent to your coordinator, and your agency may begin to purchase via the National BuyBoard program.
What BuyBoard can do for you today
By combining the purchase power of local governments, the BuyBoard is able to leverage better pricing on products, equipment, and services that you use every day. With a wide range of contracts available, members will find almost everything needed to support their entity.
Because the competitive procurement process has been completed, this provides members compliance with local and state procurement requirements and a documented audit trail. BuyBoard members save time and resources that would have been spent preparing and conducting a formal RFP. Cost savings are achieved through the competitive price of the product and the reduction of internal administrative time and effort.
With no cost and no obligation, BuyBoard is a great option to supplement your current purchasing activities.
BuyBoard was created to support and serve public schools, municipalities, counties, universities, and all types of local government agencies. That support is evidenced in the organizations that sponsor BuyBoard and in turn support their respective membership. Purchasing through BuyBoard means your agency is helping to support the statewide organizations that support you.