9:00 a.m. - 3:00 PM
KASB Office, 1420 SW Arrowhead Road, Topeka, KS 66604
Registration: 8:30 a.m. Workshop: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
This full day workshop will provide you with the legal knowledge you and your staff need to fully comply with Section 504: from evaluation to implementation and review of the 504 plan. Specific Topics Include:
- Section 504 for Students – The Basics
- Staying in Compliance – The Evaluation and the 504 Plan
- Accommodating Section 504 – Student Allergies and Service Animals
- Section 504 Potpourri – What Else Do We Need to Know?
- Section 504 and Harassment on the Basis of Disability
- Responding to OCR Complaints