KASB membership is represented by 15 regional vice-presidents elected to the KASB Board of Directors by boards of education members during regional meetings at the annual convention in December.
- Region 1-Counties Atchison, Doniphan, Douglas, Jefferson, Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte
- Region 2- Counties Anderson, Coffey, Franklin, Greenwood, Linn, Lyon, Miami, Osage, Shawnee and Wabaunsee
- Region 3- Counties Allen, Bourbon, Chautauqua, Cherokee, Crawford, Elk, Labette, Montgomery, Neosho, Wilson and Woodson
- Region 4- Counties Brown, Clay, Dickinson, Geary, Jackson, Marshall, Nemaha, Pottawatomie, Riley and Washington
- Region 5- Counties Chase, Harvey, Marion, McPherson, Morris, Reno, Rice and Saline.
- Region 6- Counties Butler, Cowley, Sedgwick and Sumner
- Region 7- Counties Cloud, Ellis, Ellsworth, Jewell, Lincoln, Mitchell, Osborne, Ottawa, Phillips, Rooks, Republic, Russell and Smith
- Region 8- Counties Barber, Barton, Comanche, Edwards, Harper, Kingman, Kiowa, Ness, Pawnee, Pratt, Rush and Stafford
- Region 9- Counties Cheyenne, Decatur, Gove, Graham, Greeley, Lane, Logan, Norton, Rawlins, Scott, Sheridan, Sherman, Thomas, Trego, Wallace and Wichita
- Region 10- Counties Clark, Finney, Ford, Grant, Gray, Hamilton, Haskell, Hodgeman, Kearny, Meade, Morton, Seward, Stanton and Stevens
Five regions are by district:
Five additional regions – Regions 11-15 – are comprised of the five member school districts with the greatest full time equivalent student population at time of regional elections. The member districts represented by Regions 11-15 are not included in Regions 1-10.