Never too late to say “thanks”Carol Pitts
January is School Board Recognition Month, and with three days left in the month there’s little time to procrastinate. Here are few quick ideas for social media. Why not chose one or two, customize for your school district or organization and post today! You can use your district logo, or click to download the KASB-created logo to add a graphic to the post.
Be sure to use the hashtag #thankBOE when tweeting and KASB can retweet!
- Our school board members make the future better for every child. Thank you, Board of Education Members from USD ____. #thankBOE
- Thanks to our school board for a job well done. We appreciate you! #thankBOE
- Our school board works for the students of _____ Public Schools! #thankBOE
- Thank a school board member today. They volunteer their time to create the future for all children. #thankBOE
- January is School Board Recognition Month. Thank you, USD ___ Board Members for your dedication and service! #thankBOE
- Join us as we say “Thanks” to our hard-working and dedicated school board members! Please Retweet! #thankBOE
- Elected to work for our Kids! Thank you to the School Board Members if USD ____. #thankBOE
Be sure to use the hashtag #thankBOE when tweeting and KASB can retweet! Use your district logo, a picture of your board of education or the KASB school board recognition logo.
This January is School Board Recognition Month, and we are saying thank you to our board of education! Please LIKE and SHARE to join in the salute to the men and women who volunteer their time to lead our public schools.
Please join our district is saying thank you to our board of education! January is School Board Recognition Month. They participate in meetings, read reports and research and attend specialized professional development to stay on top of education issues and trends to prepare for the many decisions they are called upon to make. And they do this all on a volunteer basis! Please LIKE and SHARE this post to say thanks for all they do!
We are saying a special thank you to the seven men and women who serve on our local school board. They volunteer their time to come to meetings, read reports and research and listen to presentations so that they can make the decisions need to keep our local schools strong. Please “share” and “like” to bring recognition to these local unsung heroes!
More resources and ideas for saying thanks are available from KASB at this link.