Employee benefit costs account for over 15 percent of your operating budgets. That percentage is more than double what it was in 1999. Health insurance is a major driver in the increasing costs of employee benefits.
With KASB Risk Management’s newest service – Health Insurance Consulting – you have a way to control costs through access to information on plan design, assistance with negotiation, communication with insurance carriers and detailed plan analysis.
KASB Risk Management’s newest service provided through endorsed health insurance consulting partner McInnes Group.
• An advocate and adviser to support your overall health insurance and benefits solution.
• Cost-saving information and strategies for health insurance and benefits plan design and analysis.
• Four convenient consulting levels provide options for every KASB member.
• Your KASB membership entitles you to consulting fees priced far below industry standards.
• Additional no-cost member benefit access to health consulting.