Your professional association offers Health Insurance Consulting
Throughout KASB Risk Management Group’s 33 years of continuous service, support centered around health insurance has been highly requested by our membership. As a result, we launched a Health Insurance Consulting Service in 2017 and utilize McInnes Group, Inc. (MGI) as our endorsed consulting partner.
Health consulting value for our members:
• Provide a true advocate that sits on your side of the table to assist with all items related to your health and wellness plans.
• Provide a specialized resource that is carrier agnostic.
• Provide a consulting resource that focuses on our members’ best interests.
• Provide a high value, full-service consulting approach.
• Provide a consulting option that is well below the industry’s standard fees.
Our Health consulting partner:
• MGI is a health consulting firm that specializes in education and municipalities.
• MGI provides customized solutions for all members, regardless of size and structure.
• MGI provides support and assistance encompassing all aspects of our membership’s health and wellness plan needs and operations.
• MGI is focused on long-term result our members need and deserve.
“I can't say enough about the benefit for our district by working with KASB Risk Management Group and the McInnes Group dealing with our health insurance carrier. The McInnes Group has been able to negotiate a lower price for us, in a time when other districts were seeing their rates significantly increase. The McInnes Group and KASB Risk Management Group are there to answer questions, support our needs, and work together with us to get the absolute best deal we can achieve for the district, and more importantly, our employees.”
Director of Human Resources
USD 345 Seaman Schools
While our Health Consulting program is supported through an endorsed relationship, KASB Risk Management Group has inside personnel to uniquely support our membership. Our personnel work directly and in concert with the team at MGI to ensure our members receive the service they deserve from their professional association.