Your professional association offers Property and Casualty Insurance
Partnership Announcement - New Changes Coming VERY SOON!
For the last 10 years, Kansas Association of School Boards (KASB) has partnered with Wright Specialty Insurance (WSI) to offer a property and casualty product offering to our members. On December 23rd, 2019 Wright Specialty Insurance (Markel) non-renewed their partnership agreement with KASB. Over the last three months KASB has been diligently trying to find another solution for our members. Today, we can confidently say that we have found a BETTER solution than what we had before. Kansas Association of School Boards and KASB Risk Management Group (RMG) are thrilled to announce that we are partnering with the Kansas Educational Risk Management Pool, LLC (KERMP)!
What does it mean for YOU?
Kansas Association of School Boards RMG will now be able to offer our members the following:
- A property and casualty insurance program built for Kansas public schools, by Kansas public schools, for your most important shareholders – your students!
- A program designed to allow each member the ability to take back control over their property and casualty insurance program.
- A program that is managed and supported by a select few insurance agencies in Kansas, specializing in educational risk management.
- A program designed to be a one-stop-shop for all your property and casualty insurance needs.
- A program with more extensive coverage.
- A program with a more competitive cost structure.
- A program that provides financial and budgetary stability.
- A program that puts public schools’ money back where it belongs - in the classrooms!
YOU'LL HAVE IT ALL!
So, What Is Next?
Active Wright Specialty Property Program Participants:
Additional details will be communicated in the coming weeks regarding this exciting change. In the very near future your district will have the ability to secure a quote and join your peers in taking back control of YOUR property and casualty insurance program. If you had yet to take advantage of this KASB RMG Property Program, now is your chance. Your KASB endorsed insurance broker will be reaching out to you soon to get your renewal started!
Property Program Participants (other than Wright Specialty):
Maybe your school is struggling with coverage or rates upon renewals? Now is the time to look at this new property program.... send an email to Rod Spangler at KASB Risk Management Group to obtain more information.