USD 206 Remington has passed a bond issue and would like to engage the services of a Construction Manager in accordance with K.S.A. 72-676 0f utilizing the Construction Management at Risk delivery method.
It is estimated that the total bond project will be $9,975,000 and will include safety and security improvements, and remodels and additions, which will include a new competition gymnasium and secure entry at the High School, a new Media Center and secure entry at the Middle School, and a new entry and a storm shelter at the Elementary School.
Interested Construction Management Firms may submit a Statement of Qualifications to
USD 206, 110 S Main, PO Box 243, Whitewater, KS 67154, c/o Superintendent James Regier
by Monday, April 8, 2019 at 4:00 pm.
The Statement of Qualifications shall include the following information –
- Project experience in K-12 education projects including storm/FEMA shelters, addition and remodel projects, and safety and security improvements;
- Experience in the Construction Management at Risk delivery system;
- References from design professionals and owners from previous projects;
- Description of the firm’s project management approach;
- Financial statements; and,
- Bonding capacity.
Firms submitting a statement of qualifications shall be capable of providing a public works bond in accordance with K.S.A. 60-1111, and amendments thereto, and shall present evidence of such bonding capacity to the board with their statement of qualifications. If a firm fails to present such evidence, such firm shall be deemed unqualified for selection under this subsection.
Please submit seven (7) copies of the requested information.