KASB Leadership Academy Awards presented to 507 board members, district staff
KASB Leadership Academy 2019 Awards presented to 507 board members, district staff KASB today announced the recipients of the 2019 Leadership Academy Awards. In total, 507 board members, superintendents and staff earned Level I or Level II distinction by participating in workshops, onsite trainings and other board and staff development offered by KASB. “We are […] Read More
Board Development Online
KASB Leadership Services team – with over 150 years of combined experience in public education – has developed several resources for board members and district leaders on topics ranging from executive sessions to superintendent evaluations to becoming a social media savvy board member. Read more.
KASB Staff Blogs
- Dr. John Heim, Executive Director I’m from Kansas
- Mark Tallman, Associate Executive Director Advocacy and Communications Tallman Education Report
- Ted Carter, Chief Data Officer KASB Research Blog
- Carol Pitts, Assistant Executive Director Marketing and Public Relations Marketing, PR and Communications
- Dr. Brian Jordan, Deputy Executive Director, KASB Leadership Services
- Rod Spangler, Assistant Executive Director KASB Risk Management Group, With a Purpose
Informed. Involved. In KASB!
We need you! And the best part about it? You and your district/organization will benefit! Here are a few ways to get the most from your KASB membership. Read more about all the ways to connect with KASB.