On Demand Title IX Sexual Harassment Response: Training for Coordinators, Investigators and Decision-Makers
Addressing the Social and Emotional Needs of Students and Staff – Year One Cohort Two: A Four-Part Series – Introduction
Virtual Treating All Students the Same is Not Best Practice: An Introduction to Equity 2020-20-10
Virtual Treating All Students the Same is Not Best Practice: An Introduction to Equity 2020-28-10
KASB RESOURCES FOR REOPENING SCHOOLS
KASB will update resources for members as information is developed to support boards of education and school leaders. Information will also be shared through KASB communication channels, including NewsBriefs, Facebook Live, YouTube and direct messages to members. Please continue to check back for updates and additional resources. LEARN MORE.
Access the KASB Member Portal
Click HERE for our quick start guide!
KASB Annual Report 2020
KASB dates back to 1917, and while many things have changed in our society and in our Association, the commitment to serving our members in their local mission remains constant. Read more.
Board Development Online
KASB Leadership Services team – with over 150 years of combined experience in public education – has developed several resources for board members and district leaders on topics ranging from executive sessions to superintendent evaluations to becoming a social media savvy board member. Read more.
KASB Staff Blogs
- Dr. John Heim, Executive Director I’m from Kansas
- Mark Tallman, Associate Executive Director Advocacy and Communications Tallman Education Report
- Ted Carter, Chief Data Officer KASB Research Blog
- Dr. Brian Jordan, Deputy Executive Director, KASB Leadership Services
- Rod Spangler, Assistant Executive Director KASB Risk Management and Member Engagement, With a Purpose
- Leah Fliter, Director of Governmental Relations, Board Life
Informed. Involved. In KASB!
We need you! And the best part about it? You and your district/organization will benefit! Here are a few ways to get the most from your KASB membership. Read more about all the ways to connect with KASB.