16Days to KASB Annual Conference 00 39 27
Join us Dec. 6-7-8, 2019 in Wichita!
The KASB Annual Conference is the largest gathering of elected school board members and district leaders in Kansas. Special-topic pre-conference sessions, outstanding speakers, breakout speakers and vendor exhibits – the KASB Annual Conference is a great opportunity to network with colleagues from across the state. Read more.
Board Development Online
KASB Leadership Services team – with over 150 years of combined experience in public education – has developed several resources for board members and district leaders on topics ranging from executive sessions to superintendent evaluations to becoming a social media savvy board member. Read more.
KASB Staff Blogs
- Dr. John Heim, Executive Director I’m from Kansas
- Mark Tallman, Associate Executive Director Advocacy and Communications Tallman Education Report
- Ted Carter, Chief Data Officer KASB Research Blog
- Carol Pitts, Assistant Executive Director Marketing and Public Relations Marketing, PR and Communications
- Dr. Brian Jordan, Assistant Executive Director Leadership, KASB Leadership Services
Informed. Involved. In KASB!
We need you! And the best part about it? You and your district/organization will benefit! Here are a few ways to get the most from your KASB membership. Read more about all the ways to connect with KASB.