Your Service on Local School Board will Change the Future
“Local school boards, more than any other elected office, have the opportunity to help every child achieve their potential. As we all know, education is the one capital asset that, once acquired, never ceases to pay dividends to the holder.” Read more from KASB President C. Patrick Woods on the game-changing role of a local school board member.
2019 School Board Elections
Filing Deadline – Monday, June 3, 2019
Primary election – Tuesday, August 6, 2019
General election – Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Contact your county clerk or county elections officer for details.
KASB Staff Blogs
- Dr. John Heim, Executive Director I’m from Kansas
- Mark Tallman, Associate Executive Director Advocacy and Communications Tallman Education Report
- Ted Carter, Chief Data Officer KASB Research Blog
- Carol Pitts, Assistant Executive Director Marketing and Public Relations Marketing, PR and Communications
- Dr. Brian Jordan, Assistant Executive Director Leadership, KASB Leadership Services
Informed. Involved. In KASB!
We need you! And the best part about it? You and your district/organization will benefit! Here are a few ways to get the most from your KASB membership. Read more about all the ways to connect with KASB.